At Praxis, the relationships we forge with our suppliers are key to our integrity, agility, and competitiveness, as well as our ability to meet our customers' needs. Praxis is committed to providing our suppliers with advanced procurement tools and processes, and best-in-class Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems to enable fast, secure and efficient ways to improve the information flow within our supply chain.
This web site provides a centralized location for information on conducting business with Praxis. Here you will find the latest information on our efforts to streamline the Praxis procurement process by providing simplicity and consistency.
ETHICS AND BUSINESS CONDUCT
Praxis expects all of its employees and suppliers to comply with our Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct and ethical expectations, regardless of local business practices or social customs. The Praxis Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct and related information can be found on our website under Corporate Responsibility. To avoid any possibility of misunderstanding, embarrassment, or perception of favoritism, Praxis has strict rules that govern the acceptance of business courtesies from suppliers. Please remember our guidelines related to business gifts, gratuities, and special holiday events. We are committed to the ethical treatment of those to whom we have an obligation. Praxis expects our suppliers, vendors, subcontractors and teaming partners to develop ethics and compliance programs that are consistent with our values in all material respects. If you are aware of any unethical activity, require clarification of our policies, have an ethics concern, or know of a violation of either Praxis policy or a violation of Federal, State, or Local laws, please complete the Report An Ethics Violation email form. All contacts are held in the strictest confidence.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
At Praxis, achieving customer satisfaction is a fundamental objective. We are looking for suppliers that enable us to work within time, quality, cost, and technical performance constraints, with a continuous focus on customer requirements.
Praxis is committed to a diverse supplier base that reflects the demographics and values of our company, customers, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage small, minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned (including service disabled veterans), and HUBZone businesses to register with Praxis for subcontracting and procurement opportunities. We also encourage historically black colleges, universities, and minority institutions to register with Praxis for opportunities to provide technical, engineering, and research services.
SUPPLIER QUALIFICATION FORM
If you would like to pursue a business relationship with us, please complete the Supplier Qualification Form; this form is mandatory for all non-commercial procurements greater than $25,000. If there is interest in your products, then you may be contacted by the buyer directly or you may receive a Request for Information or Request for Quotation (RFQ). If we have no current need, then your information will remain in our database for future requests.
Submit the completed Supplier Qualification Form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 703-837-8500, Attn: Purchasing.
SUBCONTRACTING WITH PRAXIS
We continually seek qualified firms to meet project-specific requirements. We recommend that you spend some time on our website to become familiar with the various business activities within our company. Our on-line potential supplier registration process helps us to better identify and engage diverse suppliers when subcontracting opportunities occur. Our procurement personnel and our buyers have the ability to evaluate your company for potential business opportunities. If contacted, you must visit the Subcontracting with Praxis webpage for additional information on how to prepare and submit a proposal to Praxis.
PRAXIS GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Provided below are links to Praxis's General Terms and Conditions of Purchase. These are incorporated by reference on every purchase order and include:
· TC-001, General Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Revision 6, October 2016
· TC-002, General Terms and Conditions of Purchase (Supplement 1), Government Contract Provisions from the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Revision 4, October 2016
· TC-003, General Terms and Conditions of Purchase (Supplement 2), Government Contract Provisions from the Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS), Revision 4, October 2016
· TC-004, International General Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Revision 1, October 2016
· TC-010, Export/Import Controls
· TC-015, Property in Possession of Seller
· TC-020, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Notices and Certifications
· TC-030, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Supplement
· TC-040, Insurance Protection, Indemnification, and Security Requirements
· TC-050, Supplier Representations and Certifications, Commercial Items, Revision 5, March 2011
· TC-055, Supplier Representations and Certifications, Non-Commercial Items, Revision 4, March 2011
· TC-060, Fixed Price Level of Effort (LOE) Subcontracts
· TC-070, Organizational Conflicts of Interest Representation
· TC-080, Subcontractor Proposal Supporting Data ($700,000 Threshold)
· TC-090, Militarily Critical Technology Data Agreement
FAR and DFARS flow down Clauses by Prime Contract
PRAXIS QUALITY NOTES
The applicable Praxis Quality Note (PQN) will be specified on the Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Purchase Order:
· PQN1, ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System, May 2006
· PQN2, Commercial Manufacturer's or Commercial Distributor's Quality System, May 2006
· PQN3, Supplier's Inspection System Requirements, May 2006
A Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) final ruling requires that as of September 8, 2009 all federal contractors with Prime Contracts containing the FAR E-Verify clause (FAR 22.1800) must use E-Verify. Therefore, as a supplier to Praxis, you must use E-Verify if the terms and conditions of your Purchase Order or Subcontract include the FAR E-Verify clause. Please review your Purchase Order or Subcontract for the clause and check with the Praxis procurement official if you have any questions. Note that the following are affected: (i) All Subcontracts, including Purchase Orders for non-Commercially available Off-The-Shelf (COTS) supplies and materials with a value of more than $3,000; (ii) all Subcontracts, including Purchase Orders for non-COTS supplies and materials, for commercial or noncommercial services or construction. Note that this requirement specifically does not include contracts for COTS items and related services. Additional information is contained in the "E-Verify Supplemental Guide for Federal Contractors (21 OCT 2009)" and in the training briefing "E-Verify for Federal Contractors". You may enroll your company at the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Employment website.
If you don't think you're being treated fairly and would like to a file a complaint or grievance, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.