|Position:||Contracts Administrator III (3643)|
|Description:||Contracts Administrator III
Praxis, Inc., a leading-edge technology company providing high-quality engineering and IT services to government and industry, is searching for a full-time Contracts Administrator III to work at the corporate headquarters located in Arlington, VA.
The candidate will be responsible for the administration of a wide range of prime contracts and subcontracts support tasks, as well as, preparation of financial reports for prime contracts, and participation on proposal efforts for new and follow-on business. The successful candidate will have daily interaction with executive managers, program managers, and customer personnel.
The responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator III will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Issuing and negotiating Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure agreements;
• Assisting with preparation of cost proposals in response to Solicitations for prime contracting opportunities;
• Negotiating and administering various types of prime contracts from inception to close, including Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Time and Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Firm Fixed Price Level of Effort (FFPLOE), and Cost Reimbursement type contracts;
• Assisting the Contracts Manager and Accounting Department with the preparation of the annual DCAA Incurred Cost Submission schedules and contract briefs;
• Preparing annual Government Property reports, Veterans reports, and Patent reports;
• Preparing Contractor Manpower Reporting for applicable prime contracts;
• Preparing Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting for subcontract awards;
• Processing prime contract modifications;
• Establishing new project numbers using Deltek Costpoint software;
• Setting up revenue and billing formulas for new projects;
• Issuing RFPs to potential subcontractors;
• Evaluating subcontractor proposals and performing subcontractor price analyses;
• Negotiating and administering subcontracts from inception to close;
• Issuing purchase orders for funding to subcontractors;
• Processing subcontractor invoices for payment;
• Issuing subcontract closeout documentation;
• Performing routine review of subcontract files to maintain procurement system approval;
• Reviewing and tracking financial and technical deliverables (CDRLs) for prime contracts and subcontracts;
• Generating monthly financial deliverables for all prime contracts;
• Producing bi-weekly subcontractor payment projections to assist the Accounting department with projecting cash flow;
• Attending monthly contracts staff meetings;
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• BS degree and at least 4 years of experience in government contracting preferred, or at least 8 years combined experience, education and or training in contract management
• Must be a US citizen
• Knowledge of various contract types including CPFF, CPAF, IDIQ, FFP, FFPLOE, and T&M.
• Excellent understanding of government contracts laws and regulations (FAR, DFAR)
• Knowledge and understanding of the government invoicing process (ACRNs and WAWF)
• The ability to administer multiple prime contracts and subcontracts of varying types, size and complexity, from inception through close
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint software is highly desirable.
• Excellent customer service skills, with ability to initiate and foster collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to resolve conflict using collaboration, mutual respect, creativity and flexibility of thought.
• Work well as part of a team
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and time constraints
• Must be a US Citizen
• Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements associated with access to classified information
• A Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Praxis, Inc. offers a professional working environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package including paid personal leave and holidays, salary deferrals into a 401(k) matching plan with instant vesting on company contributions, tuition reimbursement, a short/long term disability plan, and medical, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply for this position, please use our employment website: http://www.pxi.com/careers.php, select the position you are interested in, and click on “apply for this job”. Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon the qualifying applicant undergoing a comprehensive background check. Submittals without salary requirements may not be reviewed.
Praxis, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status or veteran status. Praxis, Inc. promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
|Apply for this Job|
251 18th Street South, Suite 610, Arlington, VA 22202 │Phone: (703) 837-8400│Fax: (703) 837-8500