|Position:||Information Systems Manager (3608)|
|Description:||Praxis, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Technology Service Corporation (TSC) and a leading-edge technology company providing high-quality engineering and IT services to government and industry, is searching for an Information Systems Manager to work on a number of projects supporting the Intelligence, Space, & Electronic Warfare Division (TSC) in the Washington, D.C. locale.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Primary point of technical and management for all information and database systems used across the Intelligence, Space, & Electronic Warfare Division (ISEW) in both unclassified and classified system environments
• Strategically manage information resources and information dissemination within and across the Division's various business units
• Responsible for the implementation of system security requirements on all classified systems as identified and directed
• Identify weaknesses in workflow processes; technology system and infrastructure capacity; and technology resources to streamline office operations to meet customer requirements
• Ensure that information is managed in keeping with the organization's needs and in compliance with federal; state; and local regulations to meet contractual obligations
• Provide strategic guidance recommendations for the deployment of information systems and technology that will improve operations and mission delivery
• Safeguards intellectual assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
• Direct and manage the Division's existing information technology staff and provide support to corporate information technology initiatives
• Acquire and maintain a highly competent level of knowledge on relevant products, current support policies, and methods of support delivery
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields
• Minimum of seven (7) years in information systems and management
• CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) preferred
• Mastery of information systems security principles, concepts, and methods
• Ability to identify threats and risks, design and implement security controls
• Familiar with information assurance policies to include: ICD-503, NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG and NIST 800 series special publications
• Experience with ICD-503 (Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certification and Accreditation) and/or JSIG (Joint SAP Implementation Guide)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Risk Management Framework and FISMA including vulnerability scanning tools such as WASSUP, SECSCAN or NESSUS/ACAS
• Proven expertise optimizing workflow processes and aligning information system resources to business needs
• Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
• Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
• Must be a US Citizen
• Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements associated with access to classified information
• A Top Secret/SCI clearance is required immediately
Praxis, Inc./TSC offers a professional working environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package including paid personal leave and holidays, salary deferrals into a 401(k) matching plan with instant vesting on company contributions, tuition reimbursement, a short/long term disability plan, and medical, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply for this position, please use our employment website: http://www.pxi.com/careers.php, select the position you are interested in, and click on “apply for this job”. Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon the qualifying applicant undergoing a comprehensive background check. Submittals without salary requirements may not be reviewed.
Praxis, Inc./TSC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status or veteran status. Praxis, Inc./TSC promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
|Apply for this Job|
251 18th Street South, Suite 610, Arlington, VA 22202 │Phone: (703) 837-8400│Fax: (703) 837-8500